- Camping pitch (caravan/campervan/motorhome pitch is additional)
- Electrical hook-up
- Dinner on Friday and Saturday evening (please let us know about any dietary requirements)
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Family daytime and evening activities
- Car parking
- Additional local activities. There is lots to do in the local area. See here for more information.
- Lunches on all days
- Drinks – Both alcoholic or otherwise. You are welcome to bring your own or purchase from the onsite shop/bar. Note: The bar is approximately 5 minute walk from the camping field.
- Tent/Caravan/Camper van hire. You will need to bring your own.
- If you wish to hire a glamping pod or static caravan from the main campsite this is possible but will need to be organised with them directly, will be at an additional cost and you will not be located with the rest of the attendees. Click here for more information.